WHY JOIN BCN?
BCN is an incredible group of people who are eager to share their knowledge, experience and even some great referrals with you. With presentation opportunities and expert business enhancement training, BCN’s weekly meeting groups offer the resources and tools to help you develop your business skills. By exercising a collective willingness to support our members, we create a sense of community that is unique. This breeds charity among the group, which makes our networking experience so much more than simply referral services and providers. Rather, we entrust our business to individuals we know, like, and trust. We engage with members that we have built meaningful relationships with in order to establish a lifelong business and personal connection.
BCN is the only business networking community that aims to ensure its members’ businesses have long-term staying power. We know loyalty is the key to sustainability.
Reliability, credibility, and convenience. When in need of any service or product, you no longer have to research, interview or try your luck flipping through the telephone book. BCN is a premier community and source for finding professionals dedicated to superior service. Our track record of satisfied, loyal customers speaks for itself.
You can choose any membership level that fits your needs. Each level gives you access to more ways you can advertise your business. Come for a visit and see if BCN is the right fit for your marketing plan. Your first visit is our gift to you.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Licensed and insured
- One-on-one mentorship
- Credible facilitators
- Own our own facility
- Enrichment segments
- Structured membership plans that cater to your specific business needs
- Multiple groups tailored to specific business types
- No business lockouts
- No penalties – for non-attendance, not bringing guests, or giving leads
- Minimal one time only application fee
- Carefully screened and selected companies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Group insurance
- Member only discounts
- Strategic alliances with key individuals
- Exposure to like-minded professionals
- Peer-to-peer enrichment
- Opportunity to hold mixers at your place of business
- Focus groups to test your products, solutions and ideas before your public launch
- Targeted advertising
- Mixers, expos, workshops, and seminars
- Spotlight sessions for your business
- Ribbon cuttings